We have released FREE of charge, the video, audio, and other resources from all 12 talks at the AAPS Spring Meeting held May 17, 2013 in Columbus, Ohio. You will find below, links to presentations containing important ideas, strategies, and practical tools that will help win this fight. Please watch, listen, and feel free to widely share these talks. Presentations are listed in the order presented:
Speaker bios: http://www.scribd.com/doc/144003878
1) The Ohio ObamaCare Kill Bill: HB 91. Rep. Ron Young and Rep. Andy Thompson
2) MOL & MOC: lifelong learning or lifelong larceny? Kenneth Christman, M.D.
3) MOC, MOL, OCC and now C-MOC: the certification industrial complex. Paul Kempen, M.D., Ph.D.
4) What to Expect from ObamaCare in a Blue State. Wayne Iverson, M.D., M.B.A.
5) Strategies to Stop the War on Doctors and Patients. Andrew Schlafly, Esq.
6) Change Board Recertification: the start of a movement. Ron Benbassat, M.D.
7) A Fresh Approach to Board Certification. Martin Dubravec, M.D.
8) A Physician’s Experience with Onerous MOC. (Or, how to lose part of your life you will never get back.) Juliette Madrigal-Dersch, M.D.
9) MOC, Continuous MOC, MOL & now MOST – Maintenance Of Shoe-Tying. Lawrence Huntoon, M.D., Ph.D.
10) The Multiple Storylines of Health Care Politics: Denial, Education, and the Invisible Hand. Charles Sauer, MarketInstitute.org
11) Resisting the Assaults on the Profession of Medicine. Jane M. Orient, M.D.
12) Assume the Physician. John Hunt, M.D.