Join us on June 9, 2017
Attend both or just one.Workshop: Thrive – Not JUST Survive XXVI – Building a Healthy, Independent Practice
& Dinner: Politics and Your Practice 2017
| up to 4 hours Category I CME*
||Friday, June 9, 2017
||1:00pm to 6:00pm – Workshop
6:00pm to 9:00pm – Reception, Briefing & Dinner
||DoubleTree by Hilton
2826 Terminal Drive
Hebron, KY 41048 Group rate $119. For reservations click here for online reservations or call the hotel at (800) 222-8733 and mention group code APS. Group rate cutoff date is May 16.
||Workshop (includes dinner):
$150 AAPS member
$75 Office staff w/ Doctor
Residents, Medical Students FREE
Dinner Only: $60/person
You can break out of the Third-Party Payment Strait Jacket!
Do Your Own Reform — The Right Way!
Move now before “reform” goes into effect.
*SPECIAL FOR NEW MEMBERS-Save $100
Jumpstart your practice with the workshop developed by
Join AAPS at the special rate of $250
& attend the workshop for free
physicians, not – consultants.
If you’ve been thinking about moving your practice away from third-party contracts or eliminating them altogether, this workshop is designed for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physicians, residents, & staff who want to:
- Convert to, or set up a cash-only practice
- Reduce or eliminate government & third-party contracts
- Incorporate consumer-driven healthcare into your practice
Join your fellow AAPS colleagues and the AAPS Board of Directors for a reception, briefing, and dinner on the evening of January 27.
See dinner agenda below.
Sen. Ralph Alvarado, MD Kentucky Senate District 8
Phil Eskew, DO, JD, MBA DPCFrontier.com
Kris Held, MD
Stone Oak Ophthalmology
Larry Huntoon, MD, PhD Editor-in-Chief, Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
Bruce Jung, MD
The Doc Shoppe
Jane Orient, MD
AAPS Executive Director
Tracy Ragland, MD
Michael J. A. Robb, MD, Neurology / Oto-Neurology / Medical Neuro-Otology
Molly Rutherford, MD
Bluegrass Family Wellness
The Market Institute
Andrew Schlafly, Esq. AAPS General Counsel
Michael Strickland, MD Let My Doctor Practice
* This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the New Mexico Medical Society (NMMS) through the joint providership of Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services (RMCHCS) and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). RMCHCS is accredited by the NMMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. RMCHCS designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.