Join us on April 6, 2018
Attend both or just one.Workshop: Thrive – Not JUST Survive XXVII – Building a Healthy, Independent Practice
& Dinner: Politics and Your Practice 2018
| up to 4 hours Category I CME*
||Friday, April 6, 2018
||1:00pm to 6:00pm – Workshop
6:00pm to 9:00pm – Reception, Briefing & Dinner
||Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
2020 Convention Center Concourse,
Atlanta, GA 30337
CLICK HERE for room reservations
AAPS Group Rate $109/night. Reservation cut-off March 14.
||Workshop (includes dinner):
$150 AAPS member
$75 Office staff w/ Doctor
Residents, Medical Students FREE
Dinner Only: $60/person
You can break out of the Third-Party Payment Strait Jacket!
Do Your Own Reform — The Right Way!
Move now before “reform” goes into effect.
*SPECIAL FOR NEW MEMBERS-Save $100
Jumpstart your practice with the workshop developed by
Join AAPS at the special rate of $250
& attend the workshop for free
physicians, not – consultants.
If you’ve been thinking about moving your practice away from third-party contracts or eliminating them altogether, this workshop is designed for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physicians, residents, & staff who want to:
- Convert to, or set up a cash-only practice
- Reduce or eliminate government & third-party contracts
- Incorporate consumer-driven healthcare into your practice
Join your fellow AAPS colleagues and the AAPS Board of Directors for a reception, briefing, and dinner on the evening of April 6.
See dinner agenda below.
Phil Eskew, DO, JD, MBA DPCFrontier.com
Elaina George, MD Author, Big Medicine
Larry Huntoon, MD, PhD Editor-in-Chief, Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
* This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the New Mexico Medical Society (NMMS) through the joint providership of Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services (RMCHCS) and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS). RMCHCS is accredited by the NMMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. RMCHCS designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.