Do you cringe at cruel tweets showing Biden’s memory lapses, as about what state he is in?
Being President is a grueling job. How would Joe Biden cope? What does the pace of his campaigning show about his stamina? Is “C’mon, man” an acceptable response to world leaders?
If a President Biden needs to “call a lid” at 9:00 a.m., who will actually be making the decisions? “Moderate Joe” or the radical elements of the Democratic Party, who are propping him up because their own policies would be unelectable? What would be the role of the Chinese businesses in which he and his family have allegedly been involved? Or of the wealthy globalists behind the World Economic Forum, who are calling for the “Great Reset” with the destruction of capitalism?
What if frailty and cognitive decline soon prevented Biden (“I’m Kamala’s running mate”) from serving? A vote for Biden is likely a vote for Kamala Harris. What do Americans know about her? She did not do well in the primaries and dropped out early. Questions voters should ask include:
- What experience does she have in business or domestic and foreign affairs? The qualification she touts is running the second largest justice department in the U.S. She is a prosecutor and said she would be “a prosecutor president.”
- What is her record on justice and race relations? Tulsi Gabbard highlighted this during the Democratic primary debates. Harris reportedly put a disproportionate number of blacks and Hispanics behind bars (nearly 130,000, 68 percent of new inmates). Was this warranted? She has been accused of withholding exculpatory evidence.
- What does she mean by “trust the scientists”? She names Dr. Fauci and is concerned about scientists being “muzzled or suppressed.” Apparently, “scientists” are only those who agree with UN agencies such as the World Health Organization (WHO). She has not complained about censoring physicians and scientists who disagree with Dr. Fauci and treat COVID patients early to prevent hospitalization and death.
- Would she destroy the U.S. energy industry—mining, drilling, fracking, refining, and transporting by pipelines? This is implied by her “unequivocal” support for the Green New Deal.
- As “prosecutor president,” how many “big polluters” would she try to imprison? If carbon dioxide, the building lock of all life, is a pollutant, everything that breathes or burns fuel is a polluter.
- Where would she get, and exactly how would she spend the $10 trillion she wants to “invest” in keeping the climate from changing? How would she measure success?
For further information on “The Great Reset” and on Dr. Fauci’s record as AIDS czar, see AAPS News November 2020.