We welcome members from all aspects of the medical field, as well as patients and community supporters. Please select the appropriate membership level below to join our organization.
Not Ready to Join? Please Support AAPS With a Contribution (donations to AAPS are not deductible.)
- Do you believe your relationship should be with your patients and not government data collectors and insurance company bureaucrats?
- Are you tired of prior authorizations, delays, and denials?
- Do you cherish the free exercise of independent medical judgment?
- Are you pro-freedom, pro-independent practice, pro-privacy, pro-patient rights, pro-transparency, and pro-Hippocratic ethics?
IF SO, JOIN YOUR LIKE-MINDED COLLEAGUES IN AAPS!
AAPS is Here to Help You:
- One-stop shop for legislative and regulatory matters impacting you.
- National media presence promoting independent medical practice.
- Sham peer review hotline run by a nationally recognized expert.
- Precedent-setting litigation, including the successful defense of sham peer review and warrantless searches, and lawsuits challenging MOC and attacks on out-of-network physicians.
Matchless resources for the private practitioner, including:
- Strategies for developing a direct pay practice
- Exclusive “Opting Out of Medicare: A Guide for Physicians”
- Model Medicare and Medicaid opt out patient contracts
- Model physician-patient arbitration agreements
- Free Limited Legal Consultation Service (For AAPS Members only)
- Monthly AAPS Newsletter
- Quarterly Peer-Reviewed Journal