AAPS invites you to attend a “Marxism in Medicine” webinar on January 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM EDT.
A woke cultural revolution has achieved dominance in medicine and other U.S. institutions. Under this orthodoxy, the doctor-patient relationship is forfeit. The needs of the individual patient are sacrificed in order to conform to an ideology that advances its aims above all else.
Attend this free webinar to increase your awareness about Marxism in medicine.
REGISTER TODAY at:
- The world’s deadliest ideology
- Key features of the ideology
- How to identify Marxism
- Marxism in current medical events
- The testimonial of a survivor
- An opportunity for questions and answers
Presenters will include:
- Dr. Jane Orient, AAPS Executive Director
- Ken Pope, Director of Academic Programs at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Dr. Elizabeth Spalding, Vice Chairman of the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Victim of communism testimonial speaker